70-346 Dumps

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Exam 70-346 Cheat Sheet

Exam 70-346 Cheat Sheet - Part I

All the information you need to pass the first of the exams in the MCSA:Office 365 series

I recently sat this Microsoft exam and passed with high score. I have been in the field for a while now and have worked with Office 365 since the beginnings but do not let that fool you! I'm not an "expert" and no! This exam was not mega-easy for me. I think the difference this time was that:

A. I Enjoy working with 365

B. I took the time to study properly: read every book I could get hold of, lots of blogs, articles, had discussions with mentors and seniors, etc.

I actually enjoyed for the first time the whole experience of sitting a Microsoft Exam (Except for the odd "doesnt-make-any-sense" Microsoft Powershe ll question).

Anyway long story short, all this study led to feeling confident enough AND gave me the right amount of knowledge to write in my own words, my own "documentation" or "cheat sheet" which I now would like to share with the Gooroo community.

Please note Office 365 as any other SaaS product changes often and there might be some parts which require updates but the core knowledge is here. Also though I tried to keep everything as tidy as I could, this is a home-made cheat sheet so it can have some typos, erratas, etc.

This is a work in progress and I will keep updating as we go.

Without further introduction, Lets get Started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.